Bear's garlic BIO
Bear's garlic is a perennial aromatic, ancient and medicinal plant that can integrate a perpetual vegetable garden. Ideal for ground cover in shady areas or undergrowth.
The bulbs and finely chopped leaves of bear's garlic are an excellent condiment just like traditional garlic, it has all the virtues.
To sow in pot under frame then put in place when the vegetation is sufficiently developed, it is a very good repellent for some undesirable of the kitchen garden.
Plant available, click here
- Common name : Bear's garlic - ramsons, buckrams - wild garlic - broad-leaved garlic, - wood garlic - bear leek
- Category : herbe aromatique
- Color of flowers : white
- Use : cooking
- Soil : limestone
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- legal information : Unfortunately, we are prohibited from publishing the indications and properties of plants, in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006 of the European Parliament.
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Raphanus sativus (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)