Broccoli Calabrese Natalino
Brassica oleracea var botrytis
Broccoli Calabrese Natalino is well known for its balanced flavor, this vegetable rich in vitamin C and A is considered as one of the healthiest vegetables.
To sow from February to April in frames, prick out once and plant out mid spring or sow from mid spring in a seedbed and plant out later.
The emergence is fast, between 6 to 10 days, the harvest is carried out on average 90 days later.
This organic seed bag of Broccoli Calabrese Natalino is enough for 30 M²
- Common name : Broccoli Calabrese Natalino
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : February to April in greenhouse, transplanted in May
- Harvest : 90 days later
- Use : to cook
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category: