Cauliflower autumn giant
Brassica oleracea L. var. botrytis L.
From late spring until early summer in a seedbed in open ground. Thin out slightly and plant out after 5-6 weeks. Protecting the plant with a cabbage collar will prevent the cabbage root fly from laying eggs.
-Vegetation : annual
-Time to sow seeds : late spring until early summer
-Harvest time : after 210 days
-Spacing between rows : 60 cm
-Spacing between plants : 60 cm
-growth of seeds after 10-20 days
-Plant thinning : slightly
- Common name : Chou fleur géant d'automne
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : mi-avril à mi-juin
- Harvest : après 210 jours
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).