Pumpkin Jaune de Paris
Pumpkin Jaune De Paris vigorous, with a tender skin and a soft and sweet yellow flesh of excellent preservation. Runner variety, produces up to 4 pumpkins per plants 25 to 65 cm and 15 to 20 kilos.
Sowing under frame from April to May.
Sowing in the ground from May to mid-June spaced 1 m apart.
Harvest from September to the end of October.
bag of 4 grams.
- Common name : Pumpkin Jaune de Paris - Yellow Pumpkin
- Harvest : September to end of October
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Raphanus sativus (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)