Swiss Chard - Rainbow mixture
Beta vulgaris (seeds for micro-leaves consumption)
Seeds giving a colorful mixture of young Swiss chard shoots, to harvest after about 4 weeks.
It is enough for the harvest to cut the young leaves flush with the seed and thus to be able to carry out a second harvest.
To sow all year indoors and outdoors in season and thus cultivate these young shoots and make delicious salads, excellent for health, throughout the different seasons.
Low-calorie vegetable, rich in vegetable fiber and protein, containing vitamins C and A, iron, potassium and magnesium.
- Common name : Swiss Chard - Rainbow mixture
- Category : vegetable
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Cochlearia armoracia L.
You might also like