Pisum sativum (seeds for micro-leaves consumption)
Dwarf pea seeds to germinate, to be harvested 7 days after sowing.
The young shoots of peas, stem and leaves with a delicate flavor, are to be enjoyed in salads and in your sandwiches as well as to decorate your soups.
To sow throughout the year indoors.
- Common name : Sprouting Peashoots
- Category : vegetable
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Cochlearia armoracia L.
Ocimum basilicum (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
You might also like