Mustard to sprout, organic
Sinapis alba (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Mustard to sprout for the consumption of sprouted vegetable seeds.
Mustard sprouts have a very special, very spicy mustard taste and are rich in calcium and iron and contain vitamins A, B1, B2 in C.
Delicious in deli or cheese sandwiches, but also for seasoning a number of hot dishes such as mash, sauces, poultry ...
Ready to eat in just 7 days
- Common name : Mustard
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : all year
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
You might also like