Cress to sprout, organic
Lepidium sativum (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Cress seeds to sprout for the consumption of vegetable sprouts.
The Cress is the seed most appreciated for its spicy taste due to the mustard oil it contains naturally. It has many nutritional qualities because it contains vitamins A, B, C and minerals.
Ideal as a garnish for your dishes and sandwiches, especially those with smoked salmon.
Cress sprouts keep up to 7 days in the fridge.
Ready to eat in just 4 days
- Common name : cress
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : all year
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Raphanus sativus (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
You might also like