Summer Spinach Bazaroet
Sow Summer Spinach from mid-April until the end of July in open ground in a row (spacing for harvesting young leaves every 3 to 4 cm, to harvest later every 25 cm)
Harvest from May to September.
Bag of 15 grams.
- Common name : Summer Spinach Bazaroet
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : from mid-April until the end of July
- Harvest : from May to September
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).