Marmande Tomato is a very productive early variety with sweet flesh, firm and very fragrant, producing large fruits of about 200 gr, ideal tasting stuffed but also in sauces and salads.
Sow early spring in a protected seedbedvat 20°C or later outdoors in frames; prick out once and plant out indoors in pots. Tomatoes love the warmth; also suitable if you have a sunny sheltered spot in the garden. Prune regularly!
- Common name : Marmande Tomato
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : end of February in terrine
- Harvest : after 120 days
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Vigna radiata (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Eruca sativa(seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)