Summer carrot Nantes
The Summer carrot Nantes is a very sweet, half-long carrot with a rounded tip, with excellent productivity. It can stay in the ground for a long time.
Sow in the ground from mid-March to early July then thin out if necessary.
Space the lines 30 cm apart.
Harvest from July to September.
Bag of 6 grams, enough for 20m².
- Common name : Summer carrot Nantes
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : from mid-March to early July
- Harvest : from July to September
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Lens culinaris (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)