Squash Custard White
Squash Custard White, white squash with tender flesh, from 0.500 to 0.700 kg, to cook like zucchini or stuffed.
Sowing in the ground from the end of April to mid-June spaced 1 m in all directions.
Harvest from July to September.
Bag of 2 grams.
- Common name : Squash Custard White
- Time to sow seeds : from the end of April to mid-June
- Harvest : from July to September
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Fragaria x ananassa
Ocimum basilicum (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)