Himalayan honeysuckle Purple Rain
Leycesteria Fromosa Purple Rain
This shrub native to China develops very quickly. The Leycesteria has an ornamental purplish-purple, shoots then jade to bluish green foliage, original flowering in clusters appears from June to October.
Resistant to diseases, easy to cultivate.
- Common name : Himalayan honeysuckle - Flowering nutmeg
- Family : Caprifoliaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 1/2M
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : pinkish white, red purple bracts
- Fruit : black berries, much appreciated by pheasants and birds, persisting until autumn
- Use : isolated - shrubbery - flowering hedges
- Soil : rich and well-drained
- Habit : upright
- Growth : Fast
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : nothing to report
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
- Date of last repotting : 20/06/21
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Sambucus racemosa Plumosa Aurea
Ilex aquifolium Madame Briot
Hibiscus syriacus Lavender Chiffon
Philadelphus lemoinei Dame Blanche
Spiraea Japonica Firelight
Physocarpus opulifolius Little Joker®
Camellia japonica Margherita Coleoni
Philadelphus virginalis Minnesota Snowflake
Elaeagnus ebbingei Gilt Edge