Planipes Spindle tree
Native to Southeast Asia the Euonymus planipes is still very hardy and easy to grow, it can withstand temperatures of -25 ° C without any problem.
This elegant little tree with erect and naturally ventilated port hardly exceeds three meters in height for a spread of two meters, which is perfect for small gardens.
The Euonymus planipes is one of the collection Spindle tree , because its particularity is among other things to produce in September large and big bright red decorative caps to reveal, after bursting, the orange seeds that remain attached to the fruits.
Its green foliage is also part of its attractions, it begins to change color at the end of summer to become gradually pink and red in autumn.
Euonymus planipes enjoys all types of terrain and fits very well in hedgerows.
- Common name : Planipes Spindle tree
- Family : Celastraceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 2M
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : red
- Fruit : September (inedible)
- Use : hedge - shruberry - isolated
- Soil : rich and well-drained
- Habit : upright
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : otiorhynchus - cochineal - caterpillar
- Possible diseases : leaf spots - mildew
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Caryopteris Clandonensis Hint of Gold
Robinia hispida Macrophylla
Magnolia Loebneri Leonard Messel
Deutzia scabra plena
Corylus avellana Aurea
Cornus alba Sibirica Variegata