Ninebark Dart's Gold
Physocarpus Opulifolius Dart's Gold
Physocarpus dart's gold is a small shrub with very bright golden yellow foliage ideal to bring contrast in the shruberry or in the flowering hedges, it blends very well in the shruberry and brings out the purple foliage like that of the Ninebark Red Baron, it has a bushy port of up to 2 m with dense dense branching, flowering occurs in May-June in the form of white corymbs, followed by a fructification of small decorative black berries and persistent until autumn.
Physocarpus is easy to grow, he appreciates the sunny or semi-shaded sites as well as any kind of soil, its density is 1 foot per m².
- Common name : Dart's Gold Ninebark
- Family : Rosaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 1,50 - 2 m
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : white
- Use : shruberry - isolated - hedge
- Soil : all
- Habit : bushy
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : nothing to report
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).