Christmas berry Red Robin
Photinia Fraseri Red Robin
Photinia Fraseri Red Robin, a very decorative red foliage.
Photinia Fraseri Red Robin is a beautiful shrub of Asian origin, ideal for composing evergreen hedges. Attractive all year round thanks to the color of its foliage which changes with the seasons, it is also an easy-growing plant, resistant and which requires little maintenance.
In spring, Christmas berry Red Robin reveals very bright young shoots, a beautiful bright red which contrasts pleasantly with the green of the already developed leaves. These young shoots will in turn become green and shiny. In April-May, flowers arranged in creamy white corymbs open. They are followed by small red fruits, a treat for birds. New red shoots develop in the fall if the Photinia Fraseri Red Robin is pruned in late spring.
Moderately rustic (resistant up to -15 °C), this shrub reaches an adult height of 5 m for a spread of 5 m. Photinia fraseri Red Robin settles in any type of soil, even limestone, well drained and ideally exposed to the sun.
Whether you want a trimmed hedge or a free hedge, Christmas berry Red Robin is a must, whether or not combined with other evergreen shrubs.
- Common name : Christmas berry Red Robin
- Family : Rosaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 5 m
- Foliage : evergreen
- Color of flowers : white
- Use : isolated - shrubbery - hedge
- Soil : rich and well-drained
- Habit : bushy
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : nothing to report
- Possible diseases : fire blight - powdery mildew - leaf spots
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Flowering currant King Edward VII
Ribes sanguineum King Edward VII
Green Hawthorn Winter King
Crataegus viridis Winter King
Silberregen Mock Orange
Philadelphus Lemoinei Silberregen
Slender deutzia Nikko
Deutzia gracilis Nikko
Japanese aralia Spider's web
Fatsia japonica Spider's web