Edward Goucher glossy abelia
Abelia grandiflora Edward Goucher
The Abelia Edward Goucher is a small half evergreen shrub with a bushy and compact habit, its young foliage is bronze in color becoming shiny dark green thereafter, then copper in autumn.
Its abundant flowering in terminal pannicles with flowers in the shape of lilac pink tubular bells, is fragrant, they cover the arched branches of this small shrub from June to October. Once flowering is complete, it gives way to pretty, very decorative reddish bracts that last until winter.
Fast growing, it will quickly reach 1 m high for a spread of 1.20 m and will resist cold down to -18 ° C.
Easy to cultivate and resistant to diseases, the Edward Goucher glossy abelia will adapt to any type of soil, installed in the sun, it will develop quickly to compose pretty beds or flowering hedges until the first frosts.
- Common name : Edward Goucher glossy abelia
- Family : Caprifoliaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 1M20/1M50
- Foliage : half evergreen
- Color of flowers : pink
- Use : isolated - shrubbery - flowering hedge
- Soil : rich and well-drained
- Habit : compact
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : nothing to report
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Hydrangea serrata Preziosa
Cornus sanguinea winter beauty
Elaeagnus Pungens Maculata
Hydrangea Paniculata Phantom
Elaeagnus ebbingei Gilt Edge
Cornus controversa variégata
Philadelphus Frosty Morn
Physocarpus Opulifolius Red Baron
Cornus sanguinea Midwinter Fire