False spiraea Sem®
Sorbaria sorbifolia Sem®
Sorbaria sorbifolia Sem® or False spiraea Sem® is a splendid very decorative shrub, with elegant foliage, strongly cut and delicately colored which is accompanied by a summer flowering with a light and fluffy appearance. A bushy bush with an erect and compact habit, 1.50 m high and 1.50 m wide, it is perfectly suited to small gardens and to pot culture. Thanks to its roots, it helps stabilize slopes and banks.
You will particularly appreciate the colors of the leaves while nuance of Sorbaria sorbifolia Sem®. The new shoots are born purplish pink before evolving to a soft tart green. In autumn, they turn yellow and then turn purple again. In July-August, beautiful panicles of creamy white, feathery, conical flowers bloom at the end of the stems. Hardy from -15 ° to -18 ° C, False spiraea Sem® is easy to grow. It adapts to any type of soil, even limestone. It appreciates humid and cool areas. Install it in fertile, slightly humid soil, exposed to the sun or partial shade. Remove suckers that form around the foot and old branches to rejuvenate it.
The False spiraea Sem® with subtle and harmonious colors will be the most beautiful effect in pot, on the edge of a pond or in beds associated with perennials such as Gunnera manicata.
- Common name : False spiraea Sem®
- Family : Rosaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 1M50
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : creamy white
- Use : isolated - shrubbery - hedge
- Soil : rich and well-drained
- Habit : bushy
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : nothing to report
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
- Date of last repotting : 30/09/2020
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Syringa vulgaris Madame Florent Stepman
Physocarpus Opulifolius Red Baron
Fatsia japonica Spider's web
Cornus sanguinea winter beauty
Syringa Vulgaris Président Grevy
Hydrangea macrophylla Masja
Forsythia intermedia Minigold