Japanese Katsura tree
It owes its name to the characteristic caramel odor that its leaves liberate in autumn. It is a small vigorous tree that will embalm your garden of its perfume and will delight you with its pretty pink color during autumn. Plantation all year except frost.
The association with a Dogwood, a Black Tupelo and a Liquidambar allows to create a grove with beautiful autumn colors.
- Common name : Japanese Katsura tree
- Family : Cercidiphyllaceae
- Category : tree
- Spread : 4 - 5 m
- Foliage : deciduous
- Use : Undergrowth, waterfront, isolated, hedge
- Soil : Well-drained
- Habit : Spreading
- Earth to use : 75% universal potting soil and 25% heath earth
- Enemies : Nothing to report
- Possible diseases : Resistant to diseases
- Date of last repotting : 15/01/2022
- Photo taken : Botanical garden of Meise
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category: