Northern red oak
It was imported from the Americas in 1724 for the quality of its very hard wood and for its relatively fast growth.
Its large leaves of 12 to 22 cm turn red in autumn and make this tree majestic.
- Common name : Northern red oak - champion oak
- Family : Fagaceae
- Category : tree
- Spread : 20 m
- Foliage : deciduous
- Use : Isolated, alignment
- Soil : rich person and drained well - deep (tolerated limestone)
- Habit : Spreading
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : cynips - plant louse
- Possible diseases : armillaire - fading - Scabies - oïdium - lead
- Date of last repotting : 15/01/22
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category: