The Eastern Redbud is a closely related species of the Cercis Siliquastrum, "Judas tree", much more rustic. Its origins of Canada explain it. Its abundant flowering occurs on wood, from April.
It has a reddish purple foliage in autumn, veined of green.
- Common name : Eastern Redbud
- Family : Fabaceae
- Category : tree
- Spread : 2/3M
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : pink-purple
- Use : shrubbery - isolated
- Soil : fertile and well drained - deep soil
- Habit : spread out
- Earth to use : Universal humus
- Enemies : leafhopper - cochineal shield
- Possible diseases : Anthracnose - canker - coral disease - verticillium
- Date of last repotting : 15/01/22
- Remarks : late breaking in
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
!!!Thank you, I am very satisfied, the plants are perfectly packed, fast delivery, the seedlings are in excellent condition. It's always a pleasure to receive orders from you. Heartfelt thanks!!
16 other products in the same category:
Chinese pepper tree
Panicled Goldenrain tree