Rhododendron Gedser Gold
Rhododendron Hybride Gedser Gold
The Rhododendron Gedser Gold is a shrub of horticultural origin. It has a sublime flowering at the beginning of May, with campanulate inflorescences, with very rounded bright yellow petals, on glossy green evergreen foliage. Its dense, bushy growth habit highlights its numerous bouquet of shimmering yellow flowers with a hint of red at the centre. It is an ideal shrub to add sparkle to an ornamental garden, a bed or a terrace in a large pot.
The Rhododendron Gedser Gold is hardy (-21°C) and thrives in cool, well-drained, acidic soil, ideally made up of heather earth and with a shady exposure. At maturity, it is about 1.20 metres tall with a similar spread. To encourage its flowering and development, it is advisable to top up the soil with heather earth every year.
The Rhododendron Gedser Gold requires little maintenance and is easy to grow. It is advisable to pay attention to watering, which should be done regularly, especially in the summer and in dry weather, but always without excess. The Rhododendron Gedser Gold can be planted in a bed with a good mulch at the base, which keeps the soil moist all year round and limits watering.
- Common name : Rhododendron Gedser Gold
- Family : Ericaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 1,20 m
- Foliage : evergreen
- Color of flowers : bright yellow with a slight hint of red in the heart
- Use : isolated - shrubbery - hedge
- Soil : acid
- Habit : bushy
- Earth to use : heath earth/compost/peat
- Enemies : Otiorhynchus
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).