Raspberry Heritage - double cropping variety
Rubus Ideaus Polka
The Rubus Idaeus Heritage or Raspberry Heritage is a ancient double cropping variety , self-fertile, productive and vigorous of North American origin. Around April-May, the Raspberry will be adorned with a multitude of small white flowers clustered in bouquets.
The fruits of the Raspberry Heritage, of medium size, take on a pretty red hue when ripe. Firm and with a flavor that is both sweet and slightly tart, these raspberries are ideal for making pastries, jams or simply to be enjoyed as is. They also support freezing very well. The harvest period extends from the end of July to the end of October.
Adult size, the Rubus Idaeus Heritage can reach 1.50 to 2 m. Its hardiness will allow it to withstand temperatures around -20 ° C. The Raspberry Heritage can preferably be planted from October to March, in the sun or partial shade, in a fresh soil enriched with humus, respecting an interval of about 80 cm between each foot. It should be regularly watered during the first year.
- Common name : Framboisier Heritage
- Family : Rosaceae
- Category : perennial
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : white
- Fruit : firm, juicy and very sweet, slightly tart
- Harvest : end of July to end of October
- Use : shrubbery - free or fruit hedges
- Soil : all
- Habit : upright
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : aphid
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
- Date of last repotting : 15/02/22
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Malus domestica Apistar®
Actinidia deliciosa Hayward
Prunus avium Bigarreau Lapin
Prunus avium Bigarreau Van
Malus domestica Red Devil
Actinidia hybride Zakarpacie
Actinidia arguta Ananasnaya
Malus domestica Redcats
Prunus Persica Nucipersica Lord Napier
- En culture