Santana® apple tree
Malus domestica Santana®
Santana® Apple Tree is a new hypoallergenic variety specially designed for people who develop an allergy to apples, after many crosses the producers have managed to minimize the allergenic factor of this fruit, giving everyone the opportunity to eat a good apple.
In the garden, the Santana® apple tree is cultivated very well, it does not need to be treated because it resists the scab disease, it is not difficult as to the nature of the land, but like all other apple trees it prefers a sunny location.
The Santana® Apple has a yellow flesh, good crunchy and juicy taste, the harvest of this beautiful red apple streaked with yellow is from mid-September to the end of October and can be kept until December.
The proposed plants are grafted on a MM111 rootstock, low-stem , ideal for small gardens, which can be carried on wire fence or in isolation.
The Santana apple tree pollinators are: Elstar, Golden and Ecolette apple.
- Common name : Santana® Apple Tree
- Family : Rosaceae
- Category : grafted low stem fruit tree
- Spread : 2M
- Foliage : deciduous
- Fruit : beautiful red apple streaked yellow with yellow flesh, tasty, crisp and juicy
- Harvest : mid-September to end of October
- Use : orchard - isolated
- Soil : all
- Habit : upright
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : aphid - caterpillar - red spider
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
- Date of last repotting : 20/02/21
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Malus Domestica Reine des Reinettes
Actinidia deliciosa Boskoop