This variety of cardoon is without thorns giving broad ribs and thick to the particular taste of artichoke, it is a true delight cooked with the poele or simply gratined.
Sow 4/5 seeds from April to May, whiten the cardoons in autumn 3 weeks before harvest by tying the leaves and surrounding them with straw or newspapers this operation will make the vegetable more tender and better.
- Common name : Cardon plein blanc inerme
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : avril à mai
- Harvest : automne
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Vigna radiata (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Sinapis alba (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Fragaria x ananassa
Medicago sativa (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)