Winter carrot autumn king
A high yielding variety and well suited for long term storage.
Bag of 6 grams for 18M²
-Vegetation : annual
-Time to sow seeds : early spring until early summer in open ground
-Harvest time : after 140 - 150 days
-Spacing between rows : 35 cm
-Spacing between plants : 3-4 cm
-growth of seeds after 15 to 20 days
-Plant thinning : if necessary
- Common name : Carotte d'hiver de Colmar
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : mi-mars jusqu'à début juin
- Harvest : après 140 à 150 jours
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
(seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)