Sow in May in open ground in rows.. Lift the roots in late autumn, cut off the leaves about 2 cm from the top. Place the roots vertically in a pit, appr.25 cm deep. Cover them with mould and straw
-Vegetation : biennial
-Time to sow seeds : around may outdoors in rows. Lift the roots in late autumn, cut off the leaves about 2 cm from the top.
Place the roots vertically in a pit, appr.25 cm deep. Cover them with mould and straw
-Harvest time : after 270 days
-Spacing between rows : 40 cm
-Spacing between plants : 10 cm
-growth of seeds after 14 days
- Common name : Chicon de Malines - chicorée endive hative de Malines
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : mai
- Harvest : après 270 jours
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category: