The spinach is suitable for stir-fries as the leaves cook very quickly. It is also very when combined with pancakes or pasta dishes.
Sow from mid spring to mid summer in open ground, either scattering the seed or planting in rows. Thin out slightly if necessary with 25 cm between each plant.
- Common name : Épinard sauvage
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : mi-avril à fin juillet
- Harvest : du printemps aux gelées
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Cochlearia armoracia L.