This Russian tarragon is a perennial plant par excellence, it is very old, much more resistant to the cold than the classic tarragon, so this plant will develop for several years in your garden. You can regularly take fresh leaves and ends to perfume from its subtle taste cooked meats, fish, and even warm potato salads.
Sow from February to July and plant as soon as the plant with 4 or 5 leaves.
- Common name : Estragon de Russie
- Category : herbe aromatique
- Time to sow seeds : février à juillet
- Harvest : mai à octobre
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Ocimum basilicum (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)