Leek autumn Mammoth
This leek is known for its harvest early autumn, it develops a long white stem with very fine taste.
The harvest period is very long.
The plants support a moderate gel.
Sow from early until late spring in open ground in seedbed. Plant out when the leek is as large as a pencil.
Pack of 2.50 grams for 10M²
- Common name : Leek Autumn Mammoth
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : end of March to mid-May in open ground
- Harvest : after 180 days
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
(seeds for micro-leaves consumption)
Brassica oleracea (seeds for micro-leaves consumption)