Leek giant winter
This leek is known for its winter culture, it develops a long white stem with very fine taste.
The harvest period is very long.
The plants support a moderate gel. Sow from early until late spring in open ground in seedbed.
Plant out when the leek is as large as a pencil.
Pack of 2.50 grams for 20-25M²
- Common name : Poireau géant d'hiver de Liège
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : fin mars à mi-mai
- Harvest : après 180 jours
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Vigna radiata (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Cochlearia armoracia L.