Sweet pepper Petit Marseillais BIO
Early variety close to the chilli, but of a much softer taste with a fine and perfumed pulpit, rectangular fruits with a beautiful yellow-orange color, excellent in salad or cooked. Sowing from February to May with hot and sunny exposure the harvest takes place in July to October.
- Common name : Poivron Petit marseillais
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : février à mai
- Harvest : juillet à octobre.
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Medicago sativa (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)