Pink winter radish from china
With a very sweet flavor, winter radish from China is lengthened from 10 to 12 cm, its color is bright pink and its white flesh very slightly pungent rich in calcium, potassium and vitamin C. Sow from June to September in 2/3 cm depth in a line spaced 25 cm, clear after the emergence if the seeding is too dense, then 6 weeks after, leave a plant every 3 cm.
Collect from September to early December. Preserves well in cellar.
- Common name : Radis rose d'hiver de Chine
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : juin à septembre
- Harvest : septembre à début décembre
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).