The giant sunflower is a fast-growing annual plant that grows up to 4 meters tall, sowing in small pots from March or in place from mid-April to mid-May by spacing the rows from 40 to 60 cm, the trick is to grow the garden climbers on the stalks of the sunflower to optimize the surface.
Flowering occurs from July and extends until the end of September, it is spectacular and loves the sun, it follows all day.
Harvesting takes place in September / October, once flowering is over, the thousands of sunflower seeds harvested, rich in fat, can be eaten or used as winter food for our dear little garden birds and poultry.
- Common name : Giant Sunflower
- Family : Astéraceae
- Color of flowers : yellow
- Harvest : September to October
- Use : vegetable garden
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Brassica oleracea (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)