Apium Graveolens L.
Sow in early spring in frames, prick out once and plant out mid spring, or sow from mid spring in seedbed and plant out. For a goud biological balance we advise you to sow spinach and/or tomatoes next to the celery
-Vegetation : annual
-Time to sow seeds : early spring in frames, prick out once and plant out mid spring, or sow from mid spring in seedbed and plant out
-Harvest time : after 150 days
-Spacing between rows : 35 cm
-Spacing between plants : 35 cm
-growth of seeds 15-20 days
- Common name : Pascal Celery
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : février-mars
- Harvest : après 150 jours
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category: