Stevia, sweet plant
March ti may in propagator or june to july in a seedbed outdoors; prick out once and plant out later.
Stevia is widely grown in tropical areas in the highlands of Brazil and Paraguay.
The original inhabitants have been using the leaves for centuries as a sugar substitute.
- Common name : Stevia, sweet plant
- Category : perennial
- Time to sow seeds : March to May
- Harvest : after 120 days
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Eruca sativa(seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)