This perennial and early plant is very productive.
If it is harvested early it is very tender and can be tasted raw in salad, then cooked, dressing or barigoule ...
Artichoke also is a very decorative plant in your garden.
The blooms can be dried as well.
Bag of 1,5 grams for 10M²
-Vegetation : perennial
-Time to sow seeds : early spring in pots and transplant in may.Artichoke is hardy, when protected well from frost.
-Harvest time : after 180 days
-Spacing between rows : 80 cm
-Spacing between plants : 80 cm
-growth of seeds after 20 days
- Common name : Purple artichoke
- Category : vegetable
- Spread : 1M
- Foliage : evergreen
- Color of flowers : purple
- Harvest : june-july-august
- Use : vegetable garden - decorative - bouquets
- Habit : Spreading
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category: