Lettuce Little Gem
Lettuce Little Gem with crunchy leaves, 15 to 20 cm high.
Sowing under frame from February to March.
Sow in the ground in rows 30 cm apart from mid-March to early August.
Harvest from May to October.
bag of 2 grams.
- Common name : Lettuce Little Gem
- Harvest : May to October
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Eruca sativa(seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Lepidium sativum (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Lens culinaris (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)