Dwarf Bean Hildora BIO
Phaceolus vulgaris L.
The Dwarf Bean Hildora is a very productive butter variety with dark yellow pod 15-16 cm long resistant to diseases, to sow under frame from mid-April then transplant in May in the ground or sow directly in the kitchen garden.
May to July, the harvest can start 60 / 70day after emergence.
This bag of Dwarf Bean Hildora organic seeds is sufficient for 10 M², reproducible seeds
- Common name : Dwarf Bean Hildora
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : under frame in mid-April, transplant in May in open ground or sow directly in the kitchen garden from mid-May to July
- Harvest : after 60/70 days
- Use : to cook
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category: