Dry Bean Stamkievit BIO
Dry Bean Stamkievit are legumes to be harvested as soon as the pods parchment, are eaten shelled, can be stored once dried.
Sow in the ground from mid-March to early July spaced 40 cm apart.
Comes out of the earth after 14 days.
Harvest after 60 to 70 days.
Bag of 15 grams, enough for 4 m².
- Common name : Dry Bean Stamkievit
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : from mid-March to early July
- Harvest : after 60 to 70 days-
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Raphanus sativus (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)