Corn Salad Grote Noordhollandse
Corn Salad Grote Noordhollandse is an old vegetable with a good taste and good dietary value.
It can be eaten raw in salads or cooked in a velvety sauce or spinach. sowing from April or in autumn to sow in this case from August to September to obtain a harvest 2 months later in October / November.
This bag of organic seeds Corn Salad Grote Noordhollandse is enough for 5M ².
- Common name : Corn Salad Grote Noordhollandse
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : from April to September
- Harvest : after 60 days
- Use : to cook
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Vigna radiata (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Brassica oleracea (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Fragaria x ananassa