Flat podded dwarf beans mixture three colors
We offer a mix of color in your vegetable rows of beans, purple, green and yellow, these are the three variants of the flat podded dwarf bean, these bean varieties are bigger and fleshier than their cousin the green bean, with the added benefit of bringing another flavor and color to your plate.
To sow in the ground from mid-May to early July or from mid-April under chassis and transplant to the garden in May.
Harvests begin after sowing after 70 days on average, a healthy and highly productive variety.
30 grams corresponds to 5 meters of sowing.
- Common name : Flat podded dwarf beans mixture three colors
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : April to July
- Harvest : after 60 days
- Use : cooked
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Fragaria x ananassa