- Common name : Rosemary
- Category : herbe aromatique
- Time to sow seeds : March - April in terrine or April - June in open ground for temperate climate
- Use : to cook
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- legal information : Unfortunately, we are prohibited from publishing the indications and properties of plants, in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006 of the European Parliament.
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Lens culinaris (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)