Ocimum basilicum var. citriodorum (seeds for micro-leaves consumption)
Lemon basil seeds to harvest after about 2 weeks.
These micro leaves are consumed entirely: stems and leaves.
The young lemon basil shoots are slightly tart and will give a very surprising flavor to your desserts and cocktails, and they will make a pretty garnish for your dishes.
To sow all year round indoors, and outdoor in season
- Common name : Lemon Basil
- Category : herbe aromatique
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
You might also like