Curly kale Westland Autumn
Brassica oleracea (seeds for micro-leaves consumption)
Curly Kale seeds which can be harvested at two different growth stages:
the young shoots are already harvested after 7 days to be consumed in the form of micro leaves, which consists in eating the germ, the stem and the young buds emerging, then the very tender young leaves are harvested after 4 weeks and are eaten in salads and as an accompaniment to your dishes.
To sow all year round indoors, and outdoor in season
- Common name : Curly kale Westland Autumn
- Category : vegetable
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Fragaria x ananassa
You might also like