Purple kohlrabi to sprout, organic
Brassica oleracea (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Purple kohlrabi seeds to sprout for the consumption of sprouted vegetable seeds.
The vegetable sprouts of purple kohlrabi have a soft and sweet taste of cabbage and nuts, they are rich in vitamins A, B, C, E and K and in nutrients.
Used as a side dish or in salads and to decorate sandwiches.
Ready to eat in just 7 days
- Common name : Purple kohlrabi
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : all year
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Lens culinaris (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
You might also like