The Abies koreana is a small ornamental conifer with blue – violet cylindrical cones which appear already on the young subjects, it carries a dark green foliage glazed with silverback, it has a wide pyramidal port.
The Abies koreana grows slowly, 1,50 m in 10 years, so it is the ideal tree for small gardens, isolated, rock garden or shruberry.
Cultivation in pot or bonsai possible.
- Common name : Korea fir
- Family : Pinaceae
- Category : conifers
- Spread : 1 - 3 m
- Foliage : evergreen
- Fruit : Green then blue-violet cones
- Use : Isolated - shade - screen - rock garden - pot
- Soil : rich and well-drained
- Habit : pyramidal
- Earth to use : 75% universal potting soil and 25% heath earth
- Enemies : cochineal insects - aphids - red spiders
- Possible diseases : armillaire
- Date of last repotting : 15/12/22
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Rose mallow Duc de Brabant
Hibiscus Syriacus Duc de Brabant
Forsythia intermedia Spectabilis
Japanese spirea Firelight
Spiraea Japonica Firelight
Pink star magnolia
Magnolia Stelatta Rosea