Frosty Morn Mock Orange
Philadelphus Frosty Morn
Native to the United States, the Philadelphus Frosty Morn or Frosty Morn Mock Orange is a small shrub with a bushy and compact habit. It hardly exceeds 1.25 m in height for a 1 m spread. This variety of Mock Orange is distinguished by its abundant flowering and dense vegetation. Double flowers, pure white in color, united in small clusters, extremely fragrant, bloom from May to July. These cascades of white flakes will be a real delight for your eyes while making you enjoy pleasant scents of orange blossom.
The Philadelphus Frosty Morn appreciates a cool, ordinary or even poor soil, well drained, located in the sun or in partial shade. Robust and very hardy shrub (it supports temperatures down to - 35 ° C), the Frosty Morn Mock Orange is easy to grow. It is pruned every year after flowering. To keep it looking good, you will remove the oldest twigs and cut the year's shoots in half.
The Philadelphus Frosty Morn will be perfect in a bin on your patio. In a hedge, it can be combined with other shrubs with spring flowering or colored foliage.
- Common name : Frosty Morn Mock Orange
- Family : Hydrangeaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 1 m
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : white
- Use : isolated - shrubbery - flowering hedge
- Soil : rich and well-drained
- Habit : bushy
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : aphid
- Possible diseases : powdery mildew
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).