Cappadocian Maple (Acer cappadocicum), also known as Caucasian maple, is native to northern Turkey but is found in Iran.
Its resistance to cold is very appreciable from -18°C to -23°C according to the age of the tree.
Acer cappadocicum is a generally fast-growing tree with a compact crown, so it is interesting to quickly bring a structure to the garden. Its medium-sized foliage is pleasantly changing according to the evolution of its cycle, it burrows red, then becomes bright green for the summer season to become golden yellow in autumn.
The Acer cappadocicum prefers a wet location rich in humus.
- Common name : Cappadocian maple - Caucasian maple
- Family : Aceraceae
- Category : tree
- Spread : 10 m
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : yellow green
- Use : isolated
- Soil : humid - rich in humus
- Habit : flared
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : cochineal - caterpillar - mite
- Possible diseases : black spot - root rot - scab - burn
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Castanea sativa Marigoule
Swamp Spanish oak
Panicled Goldenrain tree