Variegated Star Jasmine
Trachelospermum jasminoides Variegatum
The Variegated star jasmine, a scented climber.
Climbing plant with evergreen and bright foliage, green marbled with creamy white, Variegated Star Jasmine or Trachelospermum jasminoides variegata is also called false jasmine. From June to September, it is covered with a profusion of small white starry flowers, very fragrant, whose shape reminiscent of a propeller. Their scent evokes that of Jasmine officinale and embalm, all by itself, all your garden. In autumn, the leaves of Variegated Star Jasmine shades of purple red under the effect of the cold.
Trachelospermum jasminoides variegata is not very demanding. It tolerates temperatures down to -12 ° C or -15 ° C and is drought resistant once it is properly installed. Plant it preferably in the sun or partial shade, in a soft and well-drained soil. If it enjoys ideal conditions, it can reach a height of 5 meters.
The Variegated Star Jasmine has a rapid growth. Its twining stems can climb along a wall or trellis or serve as a ground cover. It requires little maintenance, bring a little fertilizer in the spring and prune at the end of the winter to get it back in shape.
- Common name : Variegated Star Jasmine - Variegated confederate jasmine
- Family : Apocynaceae
- Category : Climbing
- Foliage : evergreen
- Color of flowers : cream
- Use : pot - wall - pergola - trellis - ground cover - hedge
- Soil : all
- Habit : climbing
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : nothing to report
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Hedera helix Sagittifolia
Rosa Rote The Fairy
Campsis tagliabuana Madame Galen
Schizophragma hydrangeoides Moonlight
Cotoneaster atropurpureus variegatus
Lonicera Japonica Chinensis
Hedera canariensis Gloire de marengo